> Government of Canada (English and French): http://canada.gc.ca/
Parliament of Canada: http://www.parl.gc.ca/ (for live webcast click here)
- Senate Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs and International Trade: click here
- Senate Standing Committee on National Security and Defence: click here
- House of Commons Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs and International Development (FAAE): click here
- House of Commons Standing Committee on National Defence (NDDN): click here
Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada (DFAIT): http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/
Department of National Defence (DNF): http://www.forces.gc.ca/
- Defence Construction Canada.
DCC is a Crown corporation, accountable to the Canadian Federal Government through the Minister of Public Works and Government Services. Created in 1951, we have one client - the Department of National Defence (DND).
- Defence Research and Development Canada. Defence R&D Canada
is an agency of the Canadian Department of National Defence responding to the scientific and technological needs of the Canadian Forces. Its mission is to ensure that the CF remains scientifically and operationally relevant.
Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS): http://www.csis-scrs.gc.ca/